Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Suggestion Time!

I'm thinking of making video walkthroughs and tutorials. I already have CamStudio, but I'll need a video editing software, do you guys have any suggestions? It'd be nice if it's cheap, free ones will be even better. Anything except windows movie maker, even if just for simple editing.

It'll be a while though before I actually make one. Right now I'm just focusing on writing walkthroughs all the while learning from watching other people's works. I made another sketch, just to make it worth the while. Check it out.



Somehow I feel like there's something wrong with this one, but I just can't put my finger on it.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.debugmode.com/wax
    this is the best video editing so far. It is free for business or personal use with a lot of plugins and futures.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time to discover how fun and funny drawing is. Learn how to draw manga and anime with step by step method

    ReplyDelete